None of our accomplishments would be possible without the support of our sponsors. They represent some of the largest national companies, and all have strong reputations for excellence. Not only they provide the financial support that allows us to produce our programming but actively participate in making them a success.
The main mission of the Foundation Rafael del Pino is to contribute to the better training of Spanish managers from the perspectives of free individual initiative, free market and free enterprise.The entrepreneurial spirit is the engine of economic growth within the market economies and the driver to the consolidation of a favourable landscape towards the creation of companies in a market environment where economic freedom should be the priority.
Entrepreneurs find business opportunities, invest, assume risks and are the principal agents for the creation and application of new ideas that contribute to the transformation of productive and distribution processes as well as to the knowledge of goods and services in the benefit of the competitive landscape and social welfare.
This is possible thanks to:
- the in-depth legal knowledge of our 270 lawyers
- in-depth understanding of our clients’ business and the ability to anticipate their needs
- our dedication and commitment
- the long-standing professional relationships we build with our clients
- our working method: by creating multidisciplinary teams led by one or more partners who interface with the client, ensuring that the best experts participate effectively in each case
- an Academic Council founded in 1988, composed of professors in different areas of law, all leaders in their respective fields, and who work together with the lawyers to cover the specific needs of each client and case, thereby ensuring advice of the highest standards.To achieve these objectives we recruit some of the finest young lawyers in the profession who are offered a compelling challenge in an environment that allows them to develop their capabilities to the full, receiving expert training in legal matters, languages and communication skills and to improve management and negotiation capacities. Moreover, the majority of our professionals bring to the Firm knowledge of other jurisdictions as a result of internships at leading international law firms in the European Union, the United States and Japan.